Gonna keep it short in the hopes of posting more often!
Living out in Stirling, Ontario... although we haven't 'officially' moved here yet - our things are still in Ottawa, but we're living here. I've been here for 3 weeks and Jered's been here for 5. He's got two jobs but they're both part time. I'm hopeful that sometime soon he'll be able to find something permanent that he enjoys :)
Been spending a lot of time with people & animals lately. It's been keeping me busy, but I think that's a good thing. Gives me less time to worry about me. :) There's 3 dogs here - Battosai, Briggs & Doc, an un-named budgie, a baby pig named Pearl, and tons of various wild birds, squirrels, and even some baby bunnies in the garden.
Finally got my computer here. I'm happy to have it although its in the basement, and I would prefer it to be somewhere closer to people, but oh well! At least its in the kitchen right now. I love my new kitchen - everything is so handy and there's lots of room (and a double sink! woo!). I've been baking a lot. I made biscotti last night for Kimmy's tea party today, and everyone loved them! I enjoyed making them a lot too... I think I'll definitely be making more this winter to go with yummies like coffee, tea, and hot chocolate :D
Been doing some crafts lately as well - Kimmy and I are starting up a wee business venture called Kat & Thistle. Hopefully if all goes well, we'll have a viable stay-at-home and make crafts business, which is something we've both always wanted. I think she and I each have very good skills and personalities to fit together nicely. She's much better with colours and design than I am, whereas I do a lot better with the business side of things. She's very proactive and energetic and I'm more laid-back and reserved. All in all, I think we're a good mix, and hopefully we'll be able to create products that nobody can live without. ;)
I'll try and update as often as I can, and hopefully have some wisdom and hilarity to share along the way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment